Monday, June 11, 2012

Birth Announcement

I finally got around to doing something I planned on doing for a long time now, Sophias birth announcement!!! I know I know it's been some time since I blogged, but I got caught up with school/life/mothering/wifeing... ha-ha! But here we go, so I decided it was time to finally make Sophias birth announcement that I had all the materials for for a long time now! So I said today is the day! I did it! and here it is!


It is inside one of the box frames from Ikea, this one, here! And i love the frame because it has so many possibilities. I can add a baby pacifier on the inside of it from when Sophia was little if i'd like, or add a picture as well. There are so many endless possibilities, I cannot wait to make more! I chose random, "girly" colors, well besides the blue... but it was tough to find and figure out what colors to use. I think I spent most my time color deciding! The font is Pharmacy available here. I took the dot off the "i" because I believe it was throwing everything of "same size" font off. I did that by ungrouping the name, then ungrouping Sophia again for a 2nd time, then releasing the compound path on the I and then deleting the dot. I believe it came out well, I had a little bit of problems with the "e" in Perez because my transfer tape was oober sticky, but all in all I believe it came out well!

If you would like to purchase one like this visit me here purchase me :)
Also don't forget to "like" me on FaceBook

Thank you for looking/reading! if you have any questions please feel free to comment below and I will get back to you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Maria! I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

- Emma

emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

Pink and Lemon said...

Wow, Emma. I am so sorry I have not seen this... I have definitely been absent from my blog for some time (refer to newest blog post).

If you ever want to collaborate again, please let me know I am 100% active now.

- Maria Perez

Post a Comment