Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Silhouette Studio VS Designer Edition

I'm sure if you have a Silhouette machine you've probably gotten the FREE software that comes along with it and have tried it out. Lets talk about it, I have it and I admit when I first installed it onto my computer, I was intimidated. But after using it and realizing how easy it was I think it's now intimated of me! ;-) I have recently upgraded to the Designer edition of the software, now you do not need to purchase the upgrade if you do not plan on doing rhinestones. I bought it because I know I will be doing rhinestone templates one day and decided to get it when they were having a sale, SCORE. Now I have not done any rhinestone templates just yet, but eventually will get there. I posted a video of the differences in the two softwares for you to see for yourself, hope you enjoy! As for me i'm off to play with my awesome Cameo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment