Monday, May 14, 2012

BatBoy & Spa Day!

Okay it's been a while, I know, I'm sorry! he-he, I've been so busy with school and finals coming up, but now i'm done and have a semi-break until next semester! So excited, with a break means more crafting! Okay so first off, I got some awesome little water bottles from an amazing friend of mine, Sara Goodman. (again, thank you so much Sara!!) and I knew immediately what I wanted to put on them, and so I went to work!!! They have been coming out beautifully but I am still working on them. I decided to pay a much needed Thank you to Sara for sending me the water bottles, I knew I needed to make one for her little one, Palmer. So I made him one with a baby Batman (or as I call him, BatBoy) Here's a picture of how he came out!


love it? HECK YES! I am IN LOVE with this and these water bottles!!! So here is Palmers BatBoy (<3) I added black with yellow polka dots all around the bottle and Palmers name with a yellow offset on the backside of the bottle. I was trying to think of color choices and well when I thought of batman, the first colors to come to mind were black & yellow.

Next up, I wanted to make a girly one and knew what girl doesn't like Spa Days? So I decided to use a spa girl character I got from a friend a long time ago, I don't remember where these files came from unfortunately they were old old old files on my computer I just came across the other day :/ sorry. So onto the Spa Girl, lets take a look at her. 

She's adorable, No? He-he, So now i'm officially addicted to whipping together these cute little water bottles, I'm trying to get as many of them as I can in my possession, so I can continue to make some more!  Let me know what you think and don't forget come join our FB silhouette group for all things Silhouette

Don't forget, leave a comment, tell me what you think, I answer all questions! <3

3 comments:

Sara G. said...

You are precious...and wonderful job! Palmer will love his bat boy. More bottles coming your way sista!!! xoxo

Alicia said...

I want to learn how to do this kind of stuff!

Lea said...

I love them! I'm new to my cameo and have been scouting the internet for ideas and tutorials. Love your nurse bottle too.

Post a Comment